Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Days Are Here Again....

I have a treat for you my loyal followers...the cover of my upcoming book!!!
Edits have been done and the MS has been sent off to the publisher for some final touches. Okay I know you're excited but you're going to have to be patient. It will be here before you know it but until then have gander at the blurb.

I/R Paranormal

Devika "Dev" Bellona has spent the past several years making sure that which goes bump in the night stays in the shadows of human existence. She is a killer with a purpose; to keep the gray of life balanced. Until three small children and a wolf shifter Alpha come into her life. Now Dev has to figure out if she needs a new palette to work with or will she fade away into the gray.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment