Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Under Construction

Hello Lovelies,

After reading a very interesting blog about copyright infringement of photos posted on blogs and other social media sites, I will be removing all photos that I do not have permission from the photographer to post. I will most likely replace these images at some point but wanted to give you all a heads up as to why my blog is going to look a bit wonky for some time. If you follow me on Pinterest you will also notice I have removed all of my photos as well. I love the creative outlet of the site but will now begin to use photos that I know are not infringing on any copyright laws. As a writer I feel that I have to stand in solidarity with other's that make a living off of their craft. Don't worry, though my site might not be as pretty for some time it will still have all of the zany stuff that is moi.

Happy Reading,

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment