Saturday, February 9, 2013

Who's Hungry?

Hello Lovelies,

I've been a busy bee with the day job and feel as if I've had to neglect my alter ego and all the zany things I get into while being Janet Eckford. BUT because I'm a bit of an over achiever I still found time to write a very short short for Ms. Shara Azod and I know y'all (I've been spending time in the south) will enjoy it.

Check it out!

Janet


Sometimes the typical Happily Ever After isn't what you're looking for. Sometimes you want it quick. You want it erotic. You want it dirty. Sometimes you. Want. It. Now. Sometimes, you want something to make you sWet.

Hungry. Mia's so hungry. Every moment that passes is a silent but deadly battle to leash her darker side, to resist the urge to return to her old life where all that mattered was the hunt; where she reveled in being the very definition of a predator. She's managed to succeed in locking her primal needs away. That is, until Galen finds her again. Now not only is her need to hunt being tested but so is her need to be caught...by him...

No comments:

Post a Comment