Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Fun Day.....

Hello my adoring public, I have a treat for you on this Sunday Fun Day...a new ebook. Yay!!! This Wednesday my newest ebook will be released at www.beautifulpublishing.com. I've included a blurb and cover to keep you happy, you insatiable lot you.

A Matter of Fate
I/R Paranormal
Lailah Nar, an elemental witch of fire, is on a quest to find Light and Shadow, the Grimoire of a once powerful Sixteenth Century European witch. Sebastian De Winter, an elemental witch of ice, is on a quest to help Lailah discover the magic they can make together. When fire and ice collide in the library of Lauréa, Texas will Lailah and Sebastian create something not seen in nature or will their magic cancel each other out.

 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh Janet, I think this is the best cover yet. Very excited about this. I will be downloading Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete