Here is an idea of just how wild and crazy I've gotten:
- 6pm-8pm: Happy Hour with Fan Club Member
- 8:30pm-10pm: Read some stuff, looked at my Facebook, and blah blah
- 10pm: Asleep with the cats
- Make plans to party into the night with platonic life mate
- 4pm-6pm: Got off early so decided to clean before the night of revelry begins
- 7pm-9pm: Started reading book two of Artemis Fowl series
- 9pm: Platonic life mate calls and says it's a no go on recapturing our youth through a night of drunken cavorting
- 9:30pm-11pm: Finish reading book two of Artemis Fowl series
- 11pm: Asleep with the cats
- Have to work in the morning but not letting it stop me from getting my groove on later
- 1pm-5pm: Bonding time at the beach with Mom (fingers crossed I don't have to drown her and devise a plausible alibi for law enforcement)
- 6pm-8pm: After a day at the beach (with Mom still alive and happy) start getting ready for a House Party at BFFs Families place. Super excited because this is where all the action is going to go down.
- 9pm-12pm: Eat, eat, and eat some more with drinking thrown in to keep me hydrated. Super fun until I get super tired and have to cut the all nighter short.
- 1pm: Asleep with the cats
Here is what I have done so far:
- 9am: Awoken by the sound of my cell phone ringing. Pick up annoyed that some idiot would call me on a Sunday before 11am, but not surprised when it's my Mom. Forced to wake up because she is in a panic her comb is missing (at this point I'm regretting having that bonding day). Have to get up and look for her comb. Surprise, surprise not here.
- 9:15am: Mom calls back (hysterical episode subsided) and informs me she found her comb
- 9:30am-11am: Asleep with the cats
- 11:30am-Now: Dithering around the house and surfing the net. Mom calls back at some point to ramble about her comb and sun block (random).
So take that Mr. Sig Other and your tricky ways!
*Note: I'm actually quite bored and miss him. Hurry home!!!