Monday, September 17, 2012

I'm still here!!

Hello Lovelies,

I know, I know, I've been away for quite awhile but never fear I was still busy. I have another Intimate Encounters book, from my publisher Beautiful Trouble Publishing, going through the editing process that I'm pretty excited about. It's a collection of shorts that explores what happens when "Happily Ever After" isn't always a given. I was really hesitant to put these little odds and ends together because they are a few of the more emotionally raw stories I've written I think to date. But after a bit I decided, "what the hell", every lover deserves to have their story told even when it is a sad story. Therefore, keep your eyes peeled looking for Everything Carries Me to You.

In other news I actually penned a collection of short stories for October and HALLOWEEN!!! I'm so excited about this because if you've been following this blog for any amount of time you will know how much I love all of the things that go bump, crash and boo in the night. Into the Realm of Mystery and Night is off to Mocha Memoirs Press and is gearing up to be ready by October 1st. Yay!!!

Anyhoo, that's all for now but never fear there will be more...smirk.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment